Paris / Lyon / Bordeaux / Toulouse
A WORKSPACE LAYOUT WITH SPACE-PLANNING?
SPACE PLANNERS & INTERIOR DESIGNERS CREATE PLANS FOR OFFICES WHERE IT’S GOOD TO LIVE AND WORK.
- Help in choosing your future office rental
- Macro-zoning (distribution of services / departments)
- Partitioning and layout plans for office furniture
- Scenario proposals with 2D and 3D plans
SPACE DESIGN CONSULTANCY
- Sourcing of materials and furniture
- 3D simulations and model realizations
- Custom furniture design
- Coordination of development work
OUR SPACE PLANNERS
- Optimize the organization of your offices to make them more functional
- Precisely evaluate the number of employees you can accommodate on your site according to occupancy scenarios
- Identify under-utilized areas to add workstations to them
- Provide employee occupancy reports by department
- Audit your future sites in order to determine the one best suited to your short and medium term needs, in order to drastically reduce your rental costs
- Reduce your expenses by reusing your existing furniture. After modeling, your furniture is reimplanted in your future premises to optimize the space
ZOOM ON … SPACE-PLANNING TOOLS
ARCHITECTURE SOFTWARES USED TO DESIGN AN OPEN-SPACE LAYOUT
What are the space planning softwares?
There is a wide variety of free architecture software available. However, professional tools are reduced: AutoCad & Revit from Autodesk, Archicad from Graphisoft mainly. These softwares use the same standard, the DWG format, of vectorial type, which has become generalized in design offices and architectural firms.
What are the advantages of the DWG format?
The use of the DWG extension allows manufacturers or generalists, such as CAD Corner, to make furniture libraries available to furniture design professionals. The time devoted to the implementation of the furniture is significantly reduced while increasing the accuracy of the simulation.
Our space planning consultants
We work in partnership with furniture manufacturers, developers and users. Both decorator and interior architect, we extend our interventions to ergonomics and lighting studies while keeping in mind the technical and regulatory constraints of the place.
Both the optimization of professional premises and the quality of life at work are our driving forces. Our team of specialized and enthusiastic space planners makes it their duty to meet all your requirements, from interior design to the complete realization of your office layouts.
We apply a unique methodology, a guarantee of success, which allows us to carry out more than one hundred projects per year.